English windows and doors – aluminium
The lift and slide system with thermal insulation is designed for external installations.
- suitable for building large structures, up to 8 leaves
- high insulation against weather conditions
- compatibility with automatic drives
- corner connection with moving column
- suitable for low threshold doors – no architectural barriers, different thermal insulation variants, depending on the insulation inserts in use
- in the PLUS version, a frame heat transfer coefficient, Uf, from 2.1 W/m2K
- in the warmest HI version, a frame heat transfer coefficient, Uf, from 1.8 W/m2K
- Aluminium shapes made of aluminium, EN AW-6060 PN-EN 573-3 state T66 as per PN-EN 515 and meeting the PN-EN 12020-1 requirement
- Synthetic rubber gaskets made of EPDM as per PN-EN 12365-1 and TPE as per DIN 16941R3
- Frame depth 160/154 mm for two tracks, 247/241 mm for three tracks
- Leaf depth 67 mm
- Maximum leaf dimensions L 3300 x H 3000 mm, L 2300 x H 3500 mm
- Maximum leaf weight 300/400 kg
- Infill glass unit or other infill, thickness: 12–49 mm
- Air permeability class 4
- Water sealing class 9A
- Wind load resistance class C3/B5
- Thermal insulation, Uf, from 1.8 W/m2K, Uw = 1.0 W/m2K (L 2400 x H 2400 mm, Ug = 0.5 W/m2K, double chamber glass pane).
Surface finish methods Coating with polyester powder paints meeting Qualicoat requirements, RAL colours available; natural and colour anodising – meeting Qualanod requirements; painted to wood “colour” – the surface finish meets high corrosion protection requirements.
Burglary protection class RC2 as per PN – EN 1627