OKNOSTYL Spółka Jawna door and window factory with its registered office in Krzeszowice, ul. Krakowska 31, processes the information. This information includes data considered as personal data under the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR)).
In accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations, in particular the GDPR, to ensure due personal data protection to the data subject, it is above all required to provide them with information on the processing of their personal data specified in Art. 13 or 14 of the GDRP, depending on whether it was obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
Accordingly, based on Art. 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that: your data controller is:
- FSB “OKNOSTYL” Sp. j. with its registered office in Krzeszowice, ul. Krakowska 31, NIP: 676-10-07-792, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1(f) of the GDPR, that is based on the legitimate interest pursued by the controller.
- Your personal data will be processed by FSB “OKNOSTYL” Sp. j. with its registered office in Krzeszowice, ul. Krakowska 31, until the cessation of the business purposes or until you file an objection.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to: request access to your personal data from the controller,
- request a correction to your personal data,
- request the deletion of your personal data,
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- request the data transfer and file objection to the processing of your personal data.
- To exercise the above-listed rights, contact us by email at: email@example.com
- You can also contact us by mail: FSB “OKNOSTYL” Sp. j. ul. Krakowska 31, 32-065 Krzeszowice
- The Website collects in an automatic manner only the information included in cookies. The Website Operator states that cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in the terminal of the Website User. Cookies usually include the name of the source Website, the time of storage on the terminal and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- dostosowania zawartości stron internetowych Serwisu do preferencji użytkownika oraz optymalizacji korzystania ze stron internetowych; w szczególności pliki te pozwalają rozpoznać urządzenie użytkownika serwisu i odpowiednio wyświetlić stronę internetową, dostosowaną do jego indywidualnych potrzeb;
- tworzenia statystyk, które pomagają zrozumieć, w jaki sposób Użytkownicy Serwisu korzystają ze stron internetowych, co umożliwia ulepszanie ich struktury i zawartości; utrzymania sesji użytkownika serwisu;
W ramach Serwisu stosowane są następujące rodzaje plików cookies:
- adjust the content of Website pages to user preferences and optimise the use of the Website pages, in particular those files that enable recognising the website user device and adjusting the display of the Website page, according to its individual needs
- create statistics to help understand how the Website Users use the website pages, which enables improving their structure and content; website user session maintenance;
- On the Website, the following cookie types are used: “essential” cookies, enabling the use of the services available on the Website, for example the authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; safety cookies, for example used to detect authentication abuse on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the usage of the Website pages;
- functional cookies, enabling “remembering” the User settings and User interface customisation, for example regarding the language or region of the User, the font size, the web page appearance etc.;
- advertising cookies, enabling providing the Users with advertising content that is better adjusted to their interests.
By default, web browsers (website browsing terminals) allow
- The cookies stored in the Website user terminal may be also used by the advertisers and partners collaborating with the Website operator.
- The Website operator states that the entity responsible for storing cookies on the website user terminal, while having access to them is the Website Operator, FSB “OKNOSTYL” Sp. j. The Website Operator states that information on the processing of cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). The Website Operator states that more information on cookies is available in the “Help” section, in the web browser menu.
Cookies management – how can I express and withdraw the consent in practice?
It is up to the user to decide whether to store or not cookies in the web browser settings. It is set in every browser separately: Firefox: Options > Privacy
Chrome: Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Privacy (enables selecting different protection levels) > Advanced
Opera: Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
The provisions of Art. 173 of the Telecommunications Law Act effective since 22 March 2013 require informing the user on the option to opt-out of data storage in web browser files.
More information on cookies: wszystkoociasteczkach.pl